Below is a list of articles for Apple iMac G5 repairs and capacitor replacements:
- Apple iMac G5 Logic Card (Mother Board) Repair and Capacitor Locations
- Apple iMac G5 Power Supply Repairs
- iSight Logic Board Capacitor Locations
- Disassembly Procedure for iMac G5 First and Second Generation iMacs
- Measuring the DC Voltages on the iMac G5 Power Supply Pinouts
- Identify your PSU: Comparisons of the Different PSU Types Used in iMac G5 Computers
- Hard Drive Replacements
- Hard Disk Drive USB Adapter For Mac and PC
- Add a Second Monitor to Your iMac G5 Computer – Extend the Desktop
- Soldering Tips for Lead-Free Soldering
- Installing Capacitors on MOB and PSU Tips and Helps
You can make purchases from my eCommerce store at www.jwestsales.com for the Apple inside you. You can buy the parts to fix your Apple yourself. Don’t spend hundreds of dollars on Apple parts, but fix it yourself, and save a bushel of apples in your pocket now.
For your Apple G5 logic card, power supply repairs, and capacitors for sale, visit J West Sales for more details today.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me today.
"I found your site through a Google search for iMac G5 repair. I inherited a broken iMac from my mother, which would not boot and made some awful noises. I was not surprised to find burst capacitors inside. You see, I am a former Mac Genius, and handled many many iMac logic board swaps due to the faulty capacitors. Now that the computer is older, the repair extension was expired. I still wanted to get it working, so I was delighted to find not only your helpful instructions, but that you sold exactly the right parts. While I was a Mac Genius, and have done hundreds of repairs on Macs, I have never held a soldering gun nor done any electronic component-level repair. I trained myself quickly using a Teach Yourself to Solder kit on Amazon, and followed your instructions. I am delighted to say that my iMac is in full working order, and is now about as useful as a PPC Mac can be. Thank you so much for your help! Sincerely, N. L."